TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Mega star Amitabh Bachchan will be dealing the cards and trying his luck at gambling in a Bollywood film.
Decades after he played the clever gambler in Shakti Samantha's movie The Great Gambler, Amitabh is ready for a similar role again. This time it is female director Leena Yadav who will direct the superstar in a film called Teen Patti. Leena made an utterly forgettable film Shabd with Aishwarya Rai and Sanjay Dutt two years ago.
Leena's next film Teen Patti will require the Big B to acquire dexterity in shuffling and dealing the cards. And the problem is that Bachchan doesn't play cards in real life. In fact, he says he is "terrible" with cards.
But for the movie, he will have to learn the skills with cards. The film will also have Arshad Warsi. The remaining cast is yet to be finalized.
|Also read... |
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
The great divide in Bollywood
Lakshmi Rai's nude photo shoots