TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Besides being a good director, Anurag Basu is also an equally brilliant story and screenplay writer. He has written films Murder and Life... In A Metro and has given the screenplay for the latter and Gangster. All of these films have done well at the box-office. Anurag reveals the secret behind their success. "I'm quite superstitious about the place where I write my script. There are certain places where the idea just flows non stop, like my parents' bedroom. When I was writing Gangster, like any other writer I too faced the writer's block. But as soon as I sat in my parents' bedroom, I just couldn't stop writing. Something similar happened when I was in Korea; I found my hotel room a great place for writing Life... In A Metro". Maybe Anurag should permanently book that hotel room in Korea. That way we will surely get to see many more good flicks from him.
|Also read... |
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
The great divide in Bollywood
Lakshmi Rai's nude photo shoots