TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
It is an interesting coincidence that all the three leading ladies of Yashraj Films presentation Laaga Chunari Mein Daag are Bengalis.
The film is based on a women-centric theme and has Rani Mukherjee, Konkona Sen Sharma and Jaya Bachchan (all Bengalis) in central roles. Not just the leading ladies, even the film's director Pradeep Sarkar is a Bengali.
With such a strong bong connection in the film's crew, the actresses bonded real well. They chatted in Bengali and often ordered various Bengali cuisines like Rasagulla and Mishi Doi on the sets.
In this bong bonhomie, Punjabi munda Kunal Kapoor felt a bit left out as he was not able to understand the jokes that the ladies were cracking in Bengali. However, he bonded real well with his co-star Konkona Sen.
Laaga Chunari Mein Daag also has a special appearance by Abhishek Bachchan. The film has been shot in Varanasi, Switzerland and Mumbai.
|Also read... |
Shilpa Shetty in dirty waters again
Shilpa Shetty parties in Paris
Laksmi Rai's nude photo shoots
Jaya's first date with Amitabh