TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Daliya Daspurkayastha
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
These days, the sexy siren of Bollywood Mallika Sherawat is busy auctioning her 'Mehbooba' outfit. She has started the bidding on June 29, and is still continuing it. Mallika's magic always works on the cine-goers but this time her move has turned cold because she has failed to get the expected amount for the attire.
The costume is claimed to be very unique because it was made in tribute to Helen, who danced to the original 'Mehbooba' number. Since the film released, Mallika was very much in news for her beautiful outfit. The dress was designed by renowned designer Ashley Rebello, and it had added extra glamour to Mallika.
The bidding started with a minimum amount of Rs 1 lakh and has garnered only Rs 1.84 lakh from 20 bids. Mallika is not at all happy with the amount that her sexy attire has accumulated and she has decided to extent the auction date. Keep going Mallika...
|Also read... |
Mallika among 100 most beautiful people in Asia
Ashley Rebello on his quirky clients from Bollywood
Mallika serenades Kamals foreign get up
Mallika to launch production company
Hollywood invites Bollywood