TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Former Miss World and Bollywood glam girl Priyanka Chopra's reel life is on a new high and her real life is no different. She has been linked with a few actors in the past but she had taken it all in her stride. This time around Cupid seems to have struck her hard like never before. The news is spreading like wildfire that she and Harman Baweja are more than just friends and that they are in love.
The couple are not in the mood to speak out their relationship in the open but their affection for each vivid. In fact, it was Priyanka who came to the rescue of the film Love Story 2050 when Kareena Kapoor walked out. Interestingly, the film launches Harman Baweja as an actor.
Harman is not hiding Priyanka's help and guidance in his endeavor as an actor in Love Story 2050. "She's an extremely challenging co-star and a seasoned trouper in front of me. She's worked with the likes of Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan. She's a very helpful co-star. A lot of the credit for what I've done in Love Story 2050 goes to her. She always pointed out my mistakes," said the actor.
Well, the duo appears to be more than friends though they are not ready to speak their heart out. After all, there can't be smoke without fire!