TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Salman Khan is being considered for a film titled Big Bazaar on the fate of Mumbai mill workers after malls sprung up on the land where the mills stood. This movie, produced by Sangeetha Ahir, highlights the difficulties that the workers had to face to etch out a living after they lost their jobs. These days Salman is in a magnanimous mood. He is engaged in a lot of charity work and has even taken up painting to fund his Salman Khan Foundation. Recently, he danced at a wedding for a businessman for free just because he had bought his paintings for a big amount. He is also going all out to get roles for his friends in Bollywood. So, we guess, the story on the plight of the mill workers would touch his heart and he would do the film at a nominal fee, or better still for free.
|Also read... |
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
The great divide in Bollywood
Lakshmi Rai's nude photo shoots