TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Shah Rukh Khan's new hairstyle suits his face-cut very well.
SRK is not an actor who experiments with his looks that often. But lately, the superstar has begun changing his look. He kept stubble for his role of a hockey coach in Chak De India. In between, he also grew his mane and kept a ponytail.
Now, SRK has changed his hairstyle. His fluffy mane has now given way to straight and slightly frazzled hairdo that he has been sporting ever since his recent visit to London. SRK really looked dashing when he made his first public appearance in his new hairdo for the music release and premiere of Chintu Mohapatra's Jai Jagannath last week.
It is being speculated in media that SRK has kept this new look for his role of a business tycoon in Dulha Mil Gaya.
Whatever the case, we think the new look suits SRK very well!
|Also read... |
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
The great divide in Bollywood
Lakshmi Rai's nude photo shoots