TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Shiney Ahuja will shoot a very dangerous action scene in the coming days. The actor, normally known for his serious and intense performances, will now get to flex his muscles and show his machismo in the forthcoming action-packed thrilled titled Hijack.
The film is currently being shot in Mauritius. Ad filmmaker Kunal Shivdasani is the movie's director.
As the film's title suggests, its story revolves around a plane hijack. Shiney plays the protagonist whose daughter is in the plane. So he fights the bad guys tooth and nail to secure and free the hostages. Esha Deol plays an airhostess.
In the coming days, Shiney will get to shoot an action scene in which he will jump from a flying helicopter onto one of the wings of the plane. After landing on the wing, Shiney shoots in one of the engines of the plane and foils the take-off.
The action scene will be shot under the guidance and supervision of action director Allan Amin. Allan says Shiney is very excited about shooting the scene and is both physically and mentally prepared to execute the dangerous stunt. Although Shiney was given an option to use a body double, the actor insisted on doing the stunt himself.
|Also read... |
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
The great divide in Bollywood
Lakshmi Rai's nude photo shoots