TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
As we had told you last week, the trailor of Yash Raj's Chakde! India, which made its first appearance in the prints of their Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, released last month, did not find much appreciation, as per a section of the media.
Also the fact that Jhoom Barabar Jhoom has now been removed from most theaters (after its dismal third week run) means that the Chakde! India promo won't be able to get the type of coverage that Yash Raj wanted.
We now hear that the new follow-up trailor of Chakde! India may be included in the reels of David Dhawan's Govinda, Salman, Lara and Katrina starrer, Partner, which is expected to open to bumper houses on 20th July.
While on Chakde! India, the Shimit Amin directed, Shah Rukh Khan starrer will be released / distributed by Yash Raj all over on August 10.