TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, July 16, 2007
The sensuous actress is thinking of moving beyond just acting in films. Mallika Sherawat is reported to be thinking of launching her film production company called Blue Velvet.
Sources say Mallika has been toying with this idea for a long time. Now that her acting career has reached a new high and she is set to play the lead role in a Hollywood film called Unveiled, Mallika thinks this is the right time to venture into film production.
In fact, the actress is said to be roping in her brother Vikram to look at the financial part of the production business.
Reports also have it that scripts have already started pouring in at her office. Many writers and directors are keen to work with Mallika's production company. Some of the scripts have reportedly been written keeping Mallika in mind for the lead role.
It remains to be seen whether Mallika will be impressed by any of them.