TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Neha Dhupia recently collapsed on the sets of her forthcoming movie "I Think I Am 24". It became quite a difficult situation for Neha as they were shooting an important sequence for the movie. The crew got frenzied and left everybody worried about her. The shooting had to be halted for sometime. Seeing her condition, in no time the producer and director Saurabh Shukla ran for her rescue. She soon caught up her breath and got back to normalcy after taking a break of around 2 hours.
Describing this awful experience, Neha says, "I got enervated, and I fell on the floor. But the crew of the movie was really supportive and helpful to bring me back to the toes. But I was happy that shooting wasn't called off because of me and we resumed back to the sequence."
When today no actress leaves an opportunity to throw tantrums while shooting a film, Neha deserves applause for being professional.
|Also read... |
Shahid, Kareena in DDLJ sequel
Kareena's dad named 'Dodo' for Shahid!
The gorgeous Kapoor
Bollywood brigade at Delux shoot
Shahid-Kareena mobbed at shoot