TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, July 13, 2007
Actress Raveena Tandon delivered a baby boy on Thursday morning at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. Raveena and Anil Thadani have a two year old daughter named Rasha and this baby boy is their second child.
Raveena had a normal delivery at 11.40 am on Thursday. Both the mother and the child are healthy and fine. Tandon and Thadani families are overjoyed by arrival of the newborn but haven't thought of a name yet. Raveena is expected to stay in the hospital till next week.