TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Pop-rock diva Ashlee Simpson has said that rumours about her engagement to rocker Pete Wentz are untrue. Her representative has issued a statement in this regard, and stated that the reports about the impending marriage of Wentz and Simpson are "absolutely not true."
A report posted on gossip website Popcrunch claims that Wentz proposed to Simpson for marriage on July 7, before Fall Out Boy's performance at Live Earth. It also speculates that the engagement stems from news that Simpson is pregnant.
According to the website, the rumoured engagement has been kept a secret because Simpson fears the overexposure that plagued Nick Lachey and older sister Jessica's marriage.
However, it has now turned out that the rumours of the couple's secret engagement are baseless, reports US Weekly magazine.
|Also read... |
Kylie earns $ 9 million from industry
Beyonce to play Aida
Lily's contrasting views on Paris
Posh's remarks upset LA neighbours
Peter Andre ridicules Kate Moss