TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Singer Victoria Beckham seems to have made her debut in LA city in the wrong footing after she criticised Hollywood stars' fondness for dressing down.Posh Spice, who has already been branded arrogant and over-styled, said in her first US interview that American actresses love wearing tracksuits and Ugg boots.
'They dress down quite a lot here, don't they? It seems to be in keeping to go to Starbucks in tracksuit bottoms and Ugg boots,' the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying.'
However, in the interview she defended her style of dressing and said that she likes to 'change things around a bit'. 'I don't want to change the way I dress. This is me, and if people like it - great. I get quite bored with the way people look the same all the time, with the same make-up and the same outfit, and the same kind of hair. I like to change things around quite a bit,' she added.
The pop singer, who has already embarked on her new line of jeans and sunglasses that will hit LA stores, said that she knows she is good at fashion. 'This is just the beginning. I want to still be doing this in 20, 30, 40 years' time. I was never going to be the best singer, dancer or actress. I worked hard at it and I did a pretty good job. 'But with fashion, I'm good at it," she said.
|Also read... |
Beckhams receive rousing welcome
Buck up Britney, or else...
Britney branded a practising alcoholic
Lionel Richie pardons his daughter
Kylie to copy Kate Winslet