TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
After chucking him out of her house, getting rid of his belongings and changing the locks, Kate Moss has gone a step further to make sure that ex-lover Pete Doherty stays out of her life. Sources have revealed that the supermodel has changed all her mobile and landline phone numbers to prevent the Babyshambles frontman from getting in touch under any circumstances.
"Pete was still phoning up last weekend and in the end it was too much even for Kate. She thought she had made things clear - that he should never get in touch with her again, under any circumstances," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying. "But he failed to get the message so she's taken drastic action. It's a pain for her but she's more adamant than ever about making a clean break," the source added. The source added that the model has well and truly cut herself from the rehabbing rocker, and close friends are said to be relieved it is finally over.
"Kate is determined to wipe the slate clean and that means never speaking to him again. Her friends are behind her decision and will support her every inch of the way," the source said.
Earlier this month Moss kicked Doherty out of her North London home and changed the locks after he cheated on her with a South African model. Pete allegedly spent the night with a South African brunette called Lindy recently following a fight with Kate.
|Also read... |
Peter Andre ridicules Kate Moss
Queen Latifah's burger joint
Buck up Britney, or else....
Madonna do not preach
Timbaland is allergic to hotels!