- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's first competitive task ended with Deepshika Nagpal's team winning and Preetam's team losing out on the chance to stay in the Bigg Boss house. Now the loosing team too has the opportunity to stay inside the house, except two, whom they have to pick.
While the winning team moved into the extravagant house, the loosing team had to continue staying in the plane and continue to endure their modest stay. Soon enough though, Bigg Boss decided to give the loosing team an opportunity to stay in the house. Except two contestants who they feel don't deserve this.
Though the initial reaction of the Preetam's team was to rejoice, it turned out to be a task in itself to decide on two such contestants who did not deserve to enter the Bigg Boss house. Though it is easy to decide that the two least deserving by concluding the least performers, the contestants did end up arguing over that as well.
Gautam Gulati, the obvious choice, since he was the cause of all the negativity to start with. But the second person between Praneet Bhatt and Puneet Issar, both of who failed to perform at the task and both of whom acted against the team and helped the opposing team during the second day, deserve to stay back. But, whom the contestants unanimously decide on is yet to be seen.