- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
Until recently, Kapil was to make his Bollywood debut with Yash Raj Films's Bank Chor. But with Kapil unable to schedule dates for the film, the film was bagged by Riteish Deshmukh, thus postponing Kapil's debut on silver screen.
"We've had a few meetings with Kapil and talks are at an advanced stage. He's currently abroad and we are waiting for his return to finalise the deal. We now want to explore genres other than action-thrillers and comedy is one of them," Times Of India quoted Abbas confirming the news.
It is also said by them that the film will be a comedy of errors in a typical Govinda-type entertainer. The same report said that the film is expected to commence in November this year and that there will be a whopping five heroins romancing the celebrity comedian.
There were reports suggesting that Kapil too might make his own movie and will make the announcement soon. If in case he manages to make the film before this, this Abbas-Mustan film will not be his debut film but the second. But with Kapil juggling time with his show, events and endorsements, the chances of him managing time to come up with a film in the meanwhile is highly doubtful. For all we know he might surprise us with a hit film soon. Let's wait and watch.