TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Actress Sneha has confirmed that she will play an important role in Stylish star Allu Arjun's next film, which will be directed by ace filmmaker Trivikram Srinivas. According to reports, the popular South Indian actress will be seen as sister-in-law of Bunny in the movie, which will start shooting soon.
Allu Arjun, who is basking in the success of Race Gurram, is teaming up Trivikiram Srinivas for the second time after Julayi. Their second movie, which is produced by jointly produced by DVV Dannayya and S Radha Krishna under the banner Geetha Arts, is going to be a tri-lingual movie to be made simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam languages.
Sources from the team claim that there are two heroines in this yet-to-be titled movie and Samantha and Adah Sarma will play the female leads alongside Allu Arjun. The buzz is that Tamil actor Arjun Sarja will play Bunny's brother in the movie. Now, the makers have roped in actress Sneha for the role of his sister-in-law.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose music for the untitled movie of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas. The buzz in film nagar is that Kannada actor Upendra and Rajendra Prasad will play important roles in the film. The movie was launched in April 2014 and it is expected to go on floors from September 22.