TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
One topic that has stirred the whole country of late is 'kissing in public'. The moral police and the people in general seem to be against public display of affection (PDA) because there is big uproar whenever a person is found kissing - the latest victims being Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu and Manchester United footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
Lip-locking in public is like asking for trouble in India but somebody is always up to make sure that the show goes on. Item girl Rakhi Sawant's kiss with singer Mika at a party shock the whole country not long ago. Then the alleged MMS clips of actress Kareena Kapoor kissing boyfriend Shahid Kapoor was everywhere though the couple denied it. However, things almost went out of control when the pictures of actress Shilpa Shetty kissing Hollywood actor Richard Gere at an AIDS awareness programme scattered everywhere.
Hardly before Shilpa's kiss dies down, actress Bipasha Basu has stunned the whole world by kissing footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. This time, she has crushed her relationship with fellow actor John Abraham beyond repair.
This controversy will die down sooner than expected like the earlier ones but someone will come up with similar stunts before the fire stops burning.
|Also read... |
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
The great divide in Bollywood
|Articles by the same author |
Lakshmi Rai's nude photo shoots
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'
Shilpa Shetty in dirty waters again