TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, July 20, 2007
It looks Saif Ali Khan wants to away from controversy with gay stories doing the rounds in Bollywood. He and Shahrukh Khan pretended to be in a gay relationship in Kal Ho Na Ho. This time, he has decided to play safe. Well, he is said to have opted out of Karan Johar's next film, as his character has gay overtones.
Saif said that he has no dates available for the film but insiders said that he is not happy with gay overtones in the film. Now, talks are on to rope in John Abraham to play Saif's role. The film also has Abhishek Bachchan and wife Aishwarya Rai (now Aishwarya Bachchan) in the lead.
Meanwhile, Saif will start shooting for Yash Raj film Tashan along with Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor in August. He has also given dates for Yash Raj film with Rani Mukherjee. Kunal Kohli is going to direct this film.
|Also read... |
Akshay with Salma Hayek
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'
Shilpa Shetty in dirty waters again
|Articles by the same author |
The great divide in Bollywood
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo