TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, July 20, 2007
Adlabs Films Limited, a member of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, today revealed a lineup of prestigious releases in the forthcoming six months.
Starting with Willard Carrol's Marigold starring Salman Khan, there are several films releasing from the Adlabs banner in the second half of 2007. There is Anubhav Sinha's much-awaited multi-starrer action thriller Cash on July 27 followed by the much-talked about Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag and his sequel to Sarkar, Sarkarraaj. Audiences can also look forward to Sriram Raghavan's Johnny Gaddaar , Sudhir Mishra's Khoya Khoya Chand and Manish Tiwary's Dil Dosti both produced by Prakash Jha, Priyadarshan's Dhol and Indra Kumar's Dhamaal Later this year will also see the releases of Viveck Vaswani's Dulha Mil Gaya and Harry Baweja's Love Story 2050 - the debut launch of Harman Baweja with Priyanka Chopra.
Adlabs has been the first major production house to venture into regional cinema with the imminent release of Kireedam in Tamil with leading stars Ajith and Trisha.
Manmohan Singh's Mitti Awaazan Mardi starring Harbhajan Mann in Punjabi will also release later this year.
Manmohan Shetty, Chairman and Managing Director - Adlabs Films said, "This is without doubt the most significant lineup of films that audiences will see in a long time. We are very proud to be working with the best talent in the business with a history of great successes - both critically and commercially."
|Also read... |
Manmohan Shetty plans an animation film
Adlabs ties up with Rave Entertainment
Animations in India gearing momentum
Marigold music released
Adlabs to foray into tv content