TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
It's a known fact that the clash of two or more films in one week results in the business getting divided. While Naqaab [13th July] and Partner [20th July] are solo releases, ensuring an open run for the films to accumulate as much as they can in the initial week. However, the last week of July, 27th July, was expected to see the clash of two talked-about films " Cash and Kaafila " but Kaafila has been shifted ahead by one week. The film will not hit the screens on 3rd August.
"I wasn't able to complete the effects and I didn't want to hurry it up either. See, the last few reels are very crucial to the film and we didn't want to hurry up just because I had to meet a deadline. That's when we decided to shift the film by one week," Amitoj Maan tells me, "Look at the other side. It gives us more time to promote the film." With Kaafila now slated for 3rd August, it's now expected to clash with Anil Kapoor's Gandhi My Father.
|Also read... |
Item girl Sambhavna in Kaafila
Dharmendra enjoys with fans in US
A girl forced Bobby to the loo
Bobby Deol bursts into tears
Three Deols to team up again