TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, July 13, 2007
Winner of Jeevan Raksha Padak (Bravery Award) 1992 and Gladrags Manhunt 2003, Muzamil Ibrahim is all set for his Bollywood debut on August 17 in Dhokha, produced by Vishesh Films. He is already a popular face in the modeling circuit, having featured in the advertisements of Bajaj Pulsar, Real Fruit Juice, Mistair, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Siyaram and Hide and Seek biscuits.
Originally from Jammu and Kashmir, Muzamil will get a chance to highlight the menace of terrorism in his very first film. In Dhokha, Muzamil plays an honest and hard working Muslim police officer in Mumbai who is working to free the city of terror attacks. However, his life comes to a halt when his wife, played by Tulip Joshi, dies in a suicide bomb attack but is later found to be the prime suspect.
The youngster looks promising in the promos of the film that have been released. Whether he will successfully shift from ramp to reel, only time will tell.