TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
'Badshah of Bollywood' Shahrukh Khan leaves footprints wherever he goes and French is no exception. Now, he will be the first Indian actor to find a place at the French Graven Museum in Paris. The good news is that a statue of the actor will be installed at the museum sooner than later.
The actor's wax statue is standing tall at the famous Madame Tussauds in London along with other Bollywood actors like Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Bachchan. The French Government had recently bestowed him the Officier dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters) for his wonderful career and his contribution to the development of Indo-French co-operation in the field of cinema.
Now, Shahrukh Khan's statue will to be unveiled at the French Graven Museum in Paris very soon. The actor is happy and said that he felt honoured. The museum also has the statues of Salman Rushdie and writer and social activist Mahashweta Devi.
|Also read... |
Laksmi Rai's nude photo shoots
Shilpa Shetty in dirty waters again
Akshay with Salma Hayek
|Articles by the same author |
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
The great divide in Bollywood
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'