TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Friday, July 13, 2007
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty recently attended a party at which she got acquainted with international celebrities.
Shilpa has touched a new level of fame in the last few months. She has bagged a Hollywood movie in which she will play Sita, and she recently launched her signature perfume called S2.
Last week, Shilpa was also invited to German designer Karl Lagerfeld's party in Paris. Shilpa looked stunningly beautiful in an off-white gown designed by Tarun Tahiliani.
At the party, Shilpa met and got acquainted with filmmaker Pedro Almodovar, German supermodel Claudia Schiffer and Hollywood actor Jude Law.
Indian fashion designer Manish Malhotra was also at the party. Seventy-four-year-old Lagerfeld is among the most influential designers of the late 20th century. He has worked with fashion labels like Chloe, Fendi and Chanel.
An invitation to Shilpa to a Lagerfeld party means her recognition in high circles in Paris.