TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Spanish pop star Enrique Iglesias changed his views about former U.S. Vice President Al Gore after he saw the latter's Oscar-winning documentary 'An Inconvenient Truth'. The 32-year-old star watched the film about a year and a half ago. He says that the global warming message that the film carried had a huge impact on him, and compelled him to begin respecting the Democrat politician.
"I saw An Inconvenient Truth a year and a half ago. I wasn't really the biggest Al Gore fan, but when I saw the documentary, he's so passionate that you truly respect him," Contactmusic quoted him as saying."When I heard about the tour, I called my manager. It's not like they call me. I wanted to do it. But it's a little strange, because with all the concerts they're wasting a lot of energy," he added.
Iglesias performed at Gore's Live Earth concert in Hamburg, Germany on July 7.
|Also read... |
Britney managing herself, kids very well
Ashlee debunks rumours of engagement
Posh wants a baby girl
Victoria denies scientology rumours
Kate tries to keep Pete at bay