- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Gautam Gulati said to Upen Patel that he will never forgive Ali Quli Mirza for the things he said to him during the 'Torture Cage" task. Ali managed to break Gautam during the task as he had said he will to get RJ Preetam win the task.
At the end of all his efforts Gautam would give up the task and leaves drained emotionally. Gautam was also seen breaking down and crying after giving up the task feeling betrayed and alone. Next day, when Upen comes up to Gautam to ask if he would speak to Ali and accept his apology, he would turn him down saying he will never get his forgiveness.
Ali would have said to the camera that he will be making up stories as well to provoke Gautam and as told, he will create a friend of Gautam and make up stories to push Gautam to his breaking point.
Gautam would inform Upen that Ali will suffer for his Karma and that he will be punished for his misdeeds. Upen, who obviously is a friend of Ali, was not very convinced with Gautam's words and emotions. Gautam also said that he will be avoiding almost everyone in the house and would like to live alone as long as he is inside the house.
Bigg Boss 8's new series Bigg Boss Halla Bol has a little more than a week to finale and the contestants are getting more competitive by the day. Let's wait and watch what more drama unfolds by the finale episode.