TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Friday, July 20, 2007
Now that Saif Ali Khan has quit smoking, a cameo in Anurag Kashyap's movie No Smoking makes perfect sense. Anurag Kashyap has been looking for an actor to make a brief appearance in No Smoking that has John Abraham in the lead role. The movie's producer Kumar Mangat has a very good equation with Saif ever since the actor worked in his production Omkara.
So it was Mangat who suggested Saif's name to Kashyap. The director agreed and Mangat then spoke to Saif for a cameo. The actor gave his consent. Saif's appearance in the film that propagates no smoking makes sense because he himself has quit smoking after his illness a few months back.
Coincidentally, No Smoking will also have Bipasha Basu doing an item number.
In the light of Bipasha's growing friendship with Saif, their coming together in a film starring John creates a complex triangle. Isn't it?
|Also read... |
Priyanka, Harman more than friends!
Shilpa Shetty in dirty waters again
The great divide in Bollywood
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo