TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Friday, July 20, 2007
Shilpa Shetty's publicist Dale Bhagwagar revealed to the media on Wednesday that he had received a threat call on July 17 from an unknown person calling from a 'Private Number' asking him to refrain from discussing Bihar journalist Subhash K. Jha in the media or face dire consequences.
Dale said he had also been tipped off by a former crime reporter that his life was in danger. Two months ago, the publicist had issued an open letter to Jha, accusing the journalist of harassing Shilpa Shetty and asking for sexual favours.
Dale said he was in his hometown Nagpur and would file a complaint at Sadar police station, Nagpur, as a precautionary measure. He added that he would file another complaint on returning to Mumbai.
"Shilpa shetty, after her 'open letter' to Subhash K. Jha this week, acknowledged my earlier letter on national television, following which I got requests to speak up about the issue. Little did I realize that my life could be in danger," Dale rued.
|Also read... |
Shilpa Shetty in dirty waters again
Jaya's first date with Amitabh
The great divide in Bollywood
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo