TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Expressing happiness over the success of the audio, Soori says that the audio has become popular within days of its release. Sadhu sir's music and the well meaning lyrics written by my guru Yogaraj sir and Jayanth Kaikini sir have contributed to the major success of the audio. My friend Ranganath has also written one song for the film. Yogaraj sir was very busy directing "Gaalipata', but I insisted that he had to write lyrics for my film. He has been a guiding force to me throughout the making of this film. All the four songs he has written are top class. Even Jayanth sir has given me high quality lyrics which compliment well with the script. And Sadhu sir has taken lot of time to compose the songs. He put his best efforts to give some fantastic song compositions' said Soori in a press conference organised after the film's audio release.
Yograj Bhat said that "Inthi Ninna Preethiya' is entirely Soori's film and whatever work they have done as lyric writers is only according to the requirements and imagination of Soori.