TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Expressing happiness over the success of the audio, Soori says that the audio has become popular within days of its release. Sadhu sir's music and the well meaning lyrics written by my guru Yogaraj sir and Jayanth Kaikini sir have contributed to the major success of the audio. My friend Ranganath has also written one song for the film. Yogaraj sir was very busy directing "Gaalipata', but I insisted that he had to write lyrics for my film. He has been a guiding force to me throughout the making of this film. All the four songs he has written are top class. Even Jayanth sir has given me high quality lyrics which compliment well with the script. And Sadhu sir has taken lot of time to compose the songs. He put his best efforts to give some fantastic song compositions' said Soori in a press conference organised after the film's audio release.
Yograj Bhat said that "Inthi Ninna Preethiya' is entirely Soori's film and whatever work they have done as lyric writers is only according to the requirements and imagination of Soori.