TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Keerthi Menaka, who has a strong filmy background, is on a high. Her film Ring Master is doing well at the Box Office. Though she has acted only in two movies so far, the actress has rose to that stardom level which many actresses take months and years to attain. This is all because of her passion and dedication for acting.
Keerthi says that she would love to attain more level of acting in her upcoming career by doing characters which has a scope to perform. She says that she is not interested in doing a role for the sake of doing it or just for increasing tthe number of her movies.
Keerthi says that after Geethanjali, she was busy with her graduation show. Now that she is free from all, Keerthi will be spending more time on doing worthful movies. She quotes examples from the movies done by her mom and actress Menaka Suresh and says that she dreams of doing such kind of movies in her career.
Adding on, Keerthi says that from now, she would not insist that she should be playing the lead role but, she is also open to do supporting roles which are worth performing. She has also taken advice from her mom and says that she will be reading the script before committing a film.
Keerthi says that she keeps good relationship with her co-stars. Her upcoming projects include Darboni in which she plays a Kashmiri girl, a Telugu movie and another film directed by Priyadarshan.