- Leaked! Celebrity Couples Who Have Been Approached For Nach Baliye 8!
- Avinash Sachdev Clarifies His Stand; Says Media’s Fault!
- Oops! Did Avinash Sachdev Mess Up With Media; Disappoint Fans On His Wedding Day?
- Big Fat Indian Wedding For Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’s Avinash Sachdev-Shalmalee Desai!
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’s Avinash Sachdev To Tie The Knot With Shalmalee Desai In June!
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir Crosses The 200 Episode Mark!
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2: 31st January Written Episode; Aastha-Shlok Business Partners!
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2: 29th January Written Episode; Shlok Challenges Aastha!
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2: 23rd January Written Episode; Aastha Back To Shlok!
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2: 22nd January Written Episode; Shlok-Aastha Ugly Spat In Court!
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2: 21st January Written Episode; Shlok Wants Aastha Back!
- Shlok And Astha To Get Divorced On Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2?
There were speculations that television actors Avinash Sachdev and Shalmalee Desai, who got married in 2015, are having trouble in their paradise! There were also reports that the couple has decided to take legal action to dissolve their marriage!
But, Avinash was seen clarifying regarding the separation rumours in interviews to various leading websites. Although the actor accepts that they are facing problems in their marriage, he adds that they are trying to sort it out! The actor also blames a few media houses for speculating too much for the sake of TRPs...
Avinash Clarifies The He Is Not A ‘Wife Beater’ Or An ‘Alcoholic’!
Avinash was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "They are calling me a wife beater, an alcoholic and what not! This is too much. All this is rubbish. We have some compatibility issues and we are trying to work them out in the best way possible."
Shalmalee Agrees That They Have Trouble In Their Marriage
Shalmalee said, "Every marriage goes through its share of ups and downs and I guess this is a tough phase in our lives."
"But whatever issues we have right now will be resolved by Avinash, his parents, my parents and me. I don't want anyone to read more than there is to this. Things have just been blown out of proportion."
Avinash Adds They Are Trying To Make Their Marriage Work
In an interview to another leading daily, Avinash said, "I have been getting calls regarding it (that his marriage isn't working out). Every relationship has its share of ups and downs. We are trying to work out the best for both of us."
Media Speculating Too Much For TRPs!
"We wish the best for each other. It's a mutual feeling. But, a few media houses are speculating too much for just TRPs' sake and are just spoiling it further by making random statements."
Avinash Had Blamed Media Previously As Well!
Well, this is not the first time, Avinash is blaming media. During his marriage, when he misbehaved with media, and blamed them as they (media) entered his marriage premises without permission! (Image Source: Twitter)
Did Avinash Stop Shalmalee From Working, Post Marriage?
When asked regarding him stopping Shalmalee from working, Avinash said, "I have been in the industry for 13 years and I have never spoken about my personal life and I will never do so. I am not even bothered about what people talk and assume...."
Shalmalee Is A Successful Writer!
"For the last year and a half she has been writing for shows (Thapki and Ek Aastha Aisi Bhi), and she has turned out to be quite successful. It is her desire to not act as of now, and as her partner, I will never force her to do anything."
Why Shalmalee Chose To Write?
Even Shalmalee echoed the same. She said, "I started acting on a whim and now I am happy writing screenplays. It was my decision to stay away from acting after marriage. Avinash never stopped me."
Meanwhile, an industry insider was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Avinash-Shalmalee had been quite happy initially but they have been constantly fighting these days. With insecurity regarding work growing stronger, the couple's conjugal life has been going through a tough time."
There were also reports that 'Shalmalee is not very happy with Avinash as she doubts his loyalty towards her.'
Avinash and Shalmalee met on the sets of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2 and eventually fell in love with each other. They got married on June 12, 2015.
Well, we hope the gossipmongers got their reply! We wish Shalmalee and Avinash, soon resolve their issues and get back together.