- Mandana Karimi Says This About Katrina Kaif!
- Filmfare Awards 2016: Best Music Award Goes To Ankit Tiwari, Meet Bros Anjjan & Amaal Mallik For Roy
- Sunny Leone To Play Double Role In Next?
- Any Connection Between Arjun Rampal's Emotional Tweet And Hrithik's Ex-Wife Sussanne?
- So This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Has To Say On His Back To Back Flops!
- Jacqueline Fernandez Tops Times Celebex List
When the trailer of Roy was out it became an instant hit and now the new song 'Sooraj Dooba hai' is out, it has created quite a buzz too.
It is a romantic number where Jacqueline Fernandez looks smashing hot. 'Sooraj Dooba Hai' is sung by Arijit Singh and Aditi Singh Sharma. The music is composed by Amaal Mallik and the lyrics are penned by Kumaar.
Jacqueline Fernandez plays a dual role, she will be seen playing a movie director and an art enthusiast. Jacqueline as an art enthusiast Tia in the film sports a faux bob hair style and will be seen romancing heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor. As Ayesha the carefree movie director, she will be dressed very casually with her long tresses and accessories including bands and bracelets.
She will complete her look with a tattoo on her neck and wrist to be seen opposite Arjun Rampal.
Directed by Vikramjit Singh, Roy is a crime thriller which is slated to release on 13 February 2015.
Watch the song and enjoy here...