TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
When the trailer of Roy was out it became an instant hit and now the new song 'Sooraj Dooba hai' is out, it has created quite a buzz too.
It is a romantic number where Jacqueline Fernandez looks smashing hot. 'Sooraj Dooba Hai' is sung by Arijit Singh and Aditi Singh Sharma. The music is composed by Amaal Mallik and the lyrics are penned by Kumaar.
Jacqueline Fernandez plays a dual role, she will be seen playing a movie director and an art enthusiast. Jacqueline as an art enthusiast Tia in the film sports a faux bob hair style and will be seen romancing heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor. As Ayesha the carefree movie director, she will be dressed very casually with her long tresses and accessories including bands and bracelets.
She will complete her look with a tattoo on her neck and wrist to be seen opposite Arjun Rampal.
Directed by Vikramjit Singh, Roy is a crime thriller which is slated to release on 13 February 2015.
Watch the song and enjoy here...