TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Nagarahavu trailer which was released on YouTube two days ago, has gone viral on social media and is being widely appreciated for the fantastic VFX work and glimpses of Vishnu Dada.
The Kannada trailer has garnered a record 3 Lakhs views in two days. This sort of figures are not an everyday thing for a Kannada Movie. The trailer being uploaded on Sony Music channel, which has huge subscriber base, is also an added advantage.
Apart from normal audience, even celebrities were in awe of the trailer. Celebrities, who tweeted about the trailer include Ragini Dwivedi, Chiru Sarja, Journo Shyam Prasad and many others.
Journalist Shyam Prasad tweeted - "Despite a lot of self-imposed prejudice I loved this trailer of #Naagarahaavu". In fact this was the opinion of most of us as we had not expected this level of graphical extravaganza.
Ragini tweeted appreciating the work of her colleague Ramya - "Me too it's fab n even @divyaspandana looks phenomenal".
Chiru Sarja tweeted - "I really liked it waiting to watch #Vishnu Dada again", "@divyaspandana good job in #Nagarahavu ur looking good...."
With trailer hitting the bullseye, expectations have increased and also created good buzz around the project. Producer Sajid Qureshi has bigger plans for promoting the movie in the coming weeks. A couple of video songs are expected to be out in a week or two.
As per the sources, makers are arranging for a grand release on October 14. As of now, there is no other notable movie release planned on this date. This is a good date considering the fact that Dasara week is already crowded.