TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
There is a good news for all Shivanna fans. The makers of Shivanna's Srikanta have announced officially that music of the film will be released on December 17, in a simple event.
Director Manju Swaraj confirmed the news, "Simhada mari 'Dr.SHIVANNA's *SRIKANTA* Audio releasing on 17 Dec 2016. I promise. Each and every one will enjoy each and every song in the album."
The latest sensation B Ajaneesh Loknath has composed the music for a star hero for the first time. Ajaneesh is quite excited about the music launch and he is very sure that this album will take his career to a whole new level.
Ajaneesh has been in the news from the past few weeks for the fantastic responses he has been getting for his songs in Kirik Party and the background score in Mummy. With the music of Srikanta and Sundaranga Jana releasing this month, his dream run is expected to continue.
The team has also completed the dubbing work of the movie. Director confirmed the same on his social network page, "'SRIKANTA' dubbing completed.".
The distribution rights of the film has been bagged by NM Entertainment and Mangalmurthy Films. NM Entertainment had a fantastic year with films like Jaggu Dada and Rama Rama Re. They would want to start 2017 on a winning note with this film.
We hear that the makers are planning for a grand release on January 6, 2017, however, this is yet to be confirmed by the producers. Ramesh Aravind's 100th film Pushpaka Vimana is also confirmed for release on January 6, 2017.