TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Danish Sait, the man who entertains people through his prank calls, has now stepped into the celluloid world to cater the same, but in a bigger and better manner. Humble Politician Nograj, appears to be a parody flick of the present political system and seem to be inundated with black comedy.
A lot of expectations are riding on the movie as is tabulated to be a fun-filled laughter riot. Has the movie lived up to its expectations?
Humble Politician Nograj Story
Nograj is a hackneyed corporator, whose sole ambition is to mint big bucks and enjoy maximum power. He decides to test his waters as an MLA from being a corporate and splurges money for same. What happens when he meets his nemesis who seem to be prophesying theory just opposite to him?
Upside & Downside
Danish Sait's Performance
Saad Khan's Direction
Hasty Editing at Parts
Screenplay at parts
Danish Sait is a known figure at a national level for his witty mocks and humorous pranks. When he decided to extend it to a non-stop duration of 2:30 hours in the form of Nograj and Manjunath, it has and indeed is, fun all the way.
Vijay Chendoor is too good and his combination scenes and chemistry with Danish Sait pulls in a lot of attention towards them. It is actually the duo's combination which works more than the dialogues and humour.
The rest of the star cast support the lead actor and the overall movie in sailing at its pre-determined pace.
Dialogues are important and is the key aspect of the movie as it holds the entire flick together. The Kanglish writing, puns and the wordplay are very new for Kannada audience, and though, it tends to go overboard at times, they seem to be negligible.
Editing could have been better as the scenes seem to be jagged allowing little time for the audience to enjoy certain dialogues at their own time. Music has been rendered by a group of musicians and has been on the positive side.
There are quite a few scenes which will etch an impact in the minds of audience who would carry them back for discussion.
Humble Politician Nograj is a fine entertainer for the weekend and also the first of its kind genre for Kannada audience.