TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
In an unfortunate development, the noted violinist Balabhaskar passed away earlier today(October 2, 2018) much to the shock of his countless fans and well wishers. The 40-year-old had met with a horrific car accident a week ago and was undergoing treatment at a noted hospital . Revealing more details about his death, the hospital sources said that he had suffered multiple injuries because of the mishap and undergone a surgery. Today at 1AM, he suffered a cardiac arrest and this resulted in his demise.
The accident had taken place when Balabhaskar and his family members were returning from Thrissur after offering prayers at a temple. As a result of the accident, he suffered numerous injuries and had to be hospitalised immediately. His wife and friend Arjun too were hospitalised.
Unfortunately, his 2-year-old son passed away before the doctors could do anything. He was cremated on Thursday(September 27, 2018). The child was born nearly 16 years after Balabhaskar's marriage.
Balabhaskar hailed from a musically affluent family and was introduced to the world of music by uncle B Sasikumar when he was merely 3 years old. During his illustrious career, he had performed alongside noted musicians such as Sivamani, Zakir Hussain and Louis Banks to name a few.
His death is a big loss for the music world and we hope that his near and dear ones stay strong in this difficult time.