TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
"He wasn't ready to go back. It wasn't as clear cut as, 'I'm going to leave you and go home.' He went over there for this method she had to quit smoking. He was going to come back. He said, 'Don't worry, I'll be gone for a couple of hours. I'll be back, we'll go for dinner.' He was gone all weekend," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
"I couldn't get through to him there. Every time I called, Yoko said, 'He's sleeping, he's sleeping.' When I saw him on Monday, something wasn't right. Something had gone on. "When I asked him, he said, 'I drank this tea Yoko gave me and I threw up.' I could see a whole different person. But I only knew what he was telling me. Did he think he was being drugged? If he did, he wasn't telling me. He wouldn't say much. I let it go. Maybe it's my naivety," she added.