TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Naayak and Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (SVSC) have collected nearly Rs 20 crores nett each at the worldwide Box Office in the first weekend. Both the films have done wonderful collection on Monday due to Sankranthi holiday. The VV Vinayak directed movie has collected Rs 28.25 crores nett in six days, while the Srikanth Addala helmed flick raked in Rs 25.01 crores nett in four days.
But both the movies witnessed a big drop of 25%+ on Tuesday and the decrease in their collection is due to the busy working day for everyone. On Tuesday, Naayak has added Rs 3.25 crores to its six-day total Rs 31.5 crores nett, while Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu grossed Rs 3.65 crores, taking its five-day total to Rs 28.66 crores nett.
However, Naayak and Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu have two days to conclude the first week and both are working days. Trade experts opine that when looked at their pace of collection on Tuesday, both the movies may collect Rs 6 to 7 crores each in two days. Hence, they may not be able to cross Rs 40 crore mark at the worldwide Box Office in the first week.
Stay locked to this space to read Box Office updates on the first week collection of Naayak and SVSC.