TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Son Of Satyamurthy songs have hit the list of chart-busters of 2015 straight away. Devi Sri Prasad and Allu Arjun's combination was renowned for its super hit albums. The duo have delivered 5 blockbuster albums till now and the latest one, Son Of Satyamurthy, finishes off their double hat-trick.
Our Picks: Come To The Party, Seethakalam and Super Machi
One And Two And Three : The lyrics were penned by none other than the multi-talented, Devi Sri Prasad. The song starts off with the acoustic music, that has been making rounds, since the teaser release. The familiarity of the tune has made the song an instant hit. It was crooned by Sooraj Santhosh.
Seetakalam : The song was written by Srimani and the latest sensation, Yasin Nizar has lent his voice. The song comes as a sweet melody in the peppy album. Devi has given his own style of harmonious tune for the song.
Chal Chalo Chalo : Raghu Dixit, Rita and Suraj Santhosh has given their voice for the song. The lyrics penned by Ram Jogaya Sastry looks absolute for a perfect introduction song. But the tune disappointed Devi Sri Prasad's fans as it resemblances much like his previous works.
Come To The Party: The song clicked instantly with the urbane youth. The song has been crooned by Vijay Prakash and the lyrics written by Sirivennala Sitarama Satry were catchy enough. Its visuals released in the trailer of the film also added the additional punch.
Super Machi : Well! The song does the perfect justice to the hype around the combination of Allu Arjun and Devi Sri Prasad. It was penned by our very own Devi Sri Prasad. The spicy lyrics and the beats in the tune made it go well with the mass audience.
Jaruko: The song seems to be an situational one in the film and the lyrics by Srimani were funny enough to grab attention. Sagar, brother of DSP sang the song.
Vachadu: The song written by DSP failed to impress the music lovers. it has got mixed reviews for its boring tune and poor lyrics.
Overview: Though the album initially got some varied reviews, on the repeated hearings, the songs from the energetic music director, Devi Sri Prasad, have done the magic again. Super Machi stands out in the album as the mass number.