TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Friday, May 05, 2006
Chennai, (UNI): Renowned director-cinematographer Rajiv Menon has launched a film institute to nurture young talent on various aspects of filmmaking.
The Mindscreen Film Institute, would offer specialised courses and provide a platform to aspiring students to hone their skills, he told a press conference here.
Stating that the first such course would be on cinematography, he said those completing the course successfully and with desired grades, would be awarded a certificate as Associate Cinematographer.
He said graduates in any discipline from a recognised university, would be eligible to apply for the course. Those completing graduation this year and those currently working in the industry as Assistant Cameraman were also welcome to apply.
Mr Menon said the six-month intensive programme on Cinematography, would be a combination of in-depth technical theory sessions along with comprehensive hands-on practical workshops.
The total course fee would be 1 lakh.
High court stay order on Aryan?
Naushad Ali passes away