- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of the most popular names from the B-town. The actress, who is currently in Melbourne, walked the red carpet for Indian Film Festival in Melbourne and sent the crowd in frenzy!
Sporting a black embroidered gown, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked pretty. You can have a look at her picture from Melbourne's Recital Centre, below.
The 43-year-old star will also hoist the Indian national flag at the iconic Federation Square building on August 12 to mark the 70th Indian Independence Day celebrations.
"IFFM is proud to welcome one of India's most loved and iconic actors - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - to the festival and look forward to celebrating Indian cinema in Australia," had said Mitu Bhowmick-Lange.
On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Fanney Khan, opposite Anil Kapoor.