- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
At the 'Vogue Women Of The Year' Awards, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan spoke about instilling the same qualities in her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan as the actress got from her mother.
"My mother, I'd say, is the most important woman in my life. Your relationship with your mother is the most real, impactful, the most personal and intimate."
"I love my mother, I respect her immensely. I am who I am because of my mother and I naturally pass that down to my daughter Aaradhyaa," added Aishwarya.
Aishwarya Speaks About Her Next Film
While, speaking about her work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said she is waiting excitedly to join the team of her next movie "Fanney Khan".
Aishwarya Rai Looked All Excited
"Good luck to the entire team of 'Fanney Khan'. I am looking forward to joining the team and enjoying the process of filmmaking. I would talk more about the film in the course of time," she said at the red carpet.
Looking gorgeous in a black gown at the Vogue Women of the Year Awards, the actress took home the title of 'Vogue Influencer Of The Decade Award'.
Aishwarya is a part of Fanney Khan, an upcoming musical comedy film directed by Atul Manjrekar, with Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao.
Fanney Khan is the Hindi adaptation of the Dutch film, Everybody's Famous. Produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, the film is scheduled for a worldwide release on April 13.