- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding Confirmed? Farah Khan Accidentally Spills The Beans!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- 5 Exciting Things About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Farah Khan To Choreograph Bride-To-Be Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet, Wedding Dates Out?
- Dil Se: Shahrukh Khan Went MISSING While Shooting For Jiya Jale Song, Reveals Farah Khan!
- Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor & Swara Bhaskar Kill It In Veere Di Wedding Song Shoot!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- She Deserves Respect! Farah Khan Had REJECTED Superstar Shahrukh Khan's DDLJ For This Reason
- Fans Remind Deepika Padukone Of The Mass Hysteria For Om Shanti Om, Actress Thanks Farah Khan
- FAMILY SPAT GRABS EYEBALLS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan SKIPS Farah Khan's Bash Coz Of Shweta Bachchan?
- HE ISN'T SORRY! Did Kapil Sharma Take A Dig At Farah Khan After She Called Him 'Mannerless'?
Without taking any names, choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan today reacted to the Hrithik Roshan - Kangana Ranaut controversy, saying the Queen actor is playing a woman card.
Farah said for her feminism meant equality and if a man would have made statements like Kangana he would have faced the wrath of the society.
You’re Playing Woman’s Card: Farah On Kangana
When asked about her views on Kangana's recent interview, Farah said in a media interaction, "I don't want to take anyone's name, I don't want to get caught in between. But every time you are playing a woman's card. For me feminism is equality.
‘One Should Deal With Such Matters Carefully’
"In such a scenario a man should put himself in a woman's shoes and vice versa and then it becomes easy to understand each other. One should deal with such matters carefully."
Farah Gives A Piece Of Her Mind
The Happy New Year director said both men and women should receive same treatment and judgement should not be made on the basis of gender.
Farah Speaks In Support Of Hrithik
"Just imagine if a man had said something like a woman, what would have happened. If a man had sent a picture or said anything like this, that man's life would have become hell or he might have been taken to the jail."
"If such things are not acceptable for a man, why it should be for woman?" she added.
In a recent appearance on TV talk show "Aap Ki Adalat", Kangana had said that Hrithik should apologise to her publicly for causing her trauma after their alleged relationship ended.
The actor also said her recent comment on her "Krrish 3" co-star was not a "promotional" gimmick, and she would continue to talk about him and their public feud whenever she is asked about it.
Credits - PTI