- EXCLUSIVE! Bollywood Doesn't Have An Opinion Of Dulquer Salmaan Yet: Karwaan Director Akarsh Khurana
- Karwaan Poster: Dulquer Salmaan's Bollywood Debut With Irrfan Khan & Mithila Palkar Is Refreshing!
- Deepika Padukone Says This Particular Movie Changed Her Life Completely! Can You Guess Which One?
- Irrfan Khan's Blackmail Receives Positive Responses From Fans & Film-makers!
- Blackmail Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Blackmail First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Blackmail Review: Irrfan Khan's Enjoyable Act Will Make You Say 'Game On, Baby'!
- Divya Dutta Drops A BOMBSHELL! Says She Lost Films As She Didn't Have A 'Sugar Daddy'!
- Post Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor Raves About Irrfan Khan's Blackmail
- Irrfan Khan's Blackmail Receives A Thumbs Up From Bollywood Film-makers!
- INTERVIEW! Urmila Matondkar: If It Wasn't For My Fans, I Wouldn't Have Made This Far In The Industry
- Will The Three Khans Promote Irrfan Khan's Upcoming Film Blackmail?
Recently Irrfan Khan shared a heart-breaking news on his social media page where he informed everyone that he is suffering from a rare disease.
He revealed that he is currently trying to know the details of the disease and promised all his fans that he will tell them the truth once he figured out all the details. But last night, there came a shocking development when certain sections of media started spreading malicious rumors about the actor's illness.
Scroll down to read more-
It's Absolutely Shameful
While Irrfan had earlier requested everyone to not speculate things, there were some people who still ended up spreading harmful rumours about his heath.
Reports started doing the rounds that the actor has a brain tumor called Gliboblastma Multiforme (GBM) Grade IV, which in other words, is called death on diagnosis and has been admitted in a Mumbai hospital.
More White Lies
These reports also suggested that Irrfan had been having convulsion attacks along with slurring of speech.
Here's The Truth
Amidst all these disgusting speculations, trade analyst and Irrfan's confidante Komal Nahta has rubbished all rumours about his hospitalization and said that the actor is currently in Delhi.
These Reports Are Just 'Fake News'
He took to Twitter and wrote, "Although Irrfan Khan is unwell, all malicious news being spread about him and his condition since an hour or two are untrue. Likewise, all other horrendous news relating to his hospitalisation are fake. By God's grace, Irrfan is in Delhi and that's the only truth."
Irrfan Khan's Shocking Revelation
The actor had earlier shared this shocking piece of news on his Twitter handle which read, "Sometimes you wake up with a jolt with life shaking you up. The last fifteen days, my life has been a suspense story. Little had I known that my search for rare stories would make me find a rare disease. I have never given up and have always fought for my choices and always will.My family and friends are with me and we are working it out the best way possible. In trying times, please don't speculate as I will myself share with you my story within a week - ten days, when the further investigations come with a conclusive diagnosis. Till then, wish the best for me!- Irrfan"
Well, we wish the actor a speedy recovery! On the work front, he will be next seen in Abhinay Deo's Blackmail.