- Harrison Ford's house on sale for £10.7m
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz unveil directorial debuts
- Russell Brand visits strip club for bachelor bash
- Cake Boss behind bars for sex crimes
- Anna Paquin weds True Blood’ co-star Stephen Moyer
- Victoria's Secret supermodels disclose secrets of staying sexy
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozy had affair with Benjamin Biolay
No more speculation on actor and singer Carla Bruni"s baby bump. It"s official now - Bruni, wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy, is pregnant. Nicolas" dad Pal Sarkozy has revealed that his daughter-in-law is expecting a child and is due for delivery this October.
“Neither wants to know the gender beforehand, but I'm certain it will be a girl, and beautiful like Carla. I'm glad to be having a grandchild...," Bild quoted Pal Sarkozy as saying.
Bruni, who was supposed to appear for the premiere of her film Midnight In Paris at the Cannes Film Festival, pulled out of the feast amidst speculations of her pregnancy. She decided to skip the film festival citing personal and professional reasons.
Bruni, who married Sarkozy in 2008, has a son from her previous relationship while her hubby has three sons from his earlier two marriages.