TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The Jason Bourne star, Matt Damon, says, he has been tired, with a hectic work schedule this year and so intends to take an year off from work, to regain his stamina, to work in movies further.
"I took a bunch of roles in a row. I've done four straight movies in a row and I have one more to go," he said.
The 45-year-old , who is making a comeback in his iconic role as 'Jason Bourne' in the movie titled the same, is worried about dragging his family to almost every part of the world for his work, and shooting for the movies.
"They're really good sports. They're great travelers. But I'm excited to finish out this year of work and take a year off and be at their behest for once," he said.
Damon is currently lined up with a few movies this year, the first to come is the much anticipated release of this year Jason Bourne which is expected to release this weekend.
Then he has The Great Wall release coming next which has unfortunately faced a lot of criticism regarding white-washing in Hollywood.
Then his other film, Downsizing is scheduled to release which is still in the production line.