- Gabbar Singh is very sentimental project for me: Malaika Arora
- Hats off to Shahrukh and Anubhav: Vamsi Ayyagari
- Ra.One has set new standard in visual effects: Vamsi Ayyagari
- Paramathma - Movie Review: Puneet's best treat for this Dasara
- Jogayya – Movie Review
- Randy struggles to escape freaky American Idol contestant
After the film Krishna Nee Letagi Baaro, actor-turned-director Mohan has now taken up another project in Kannada. His next movie is titled as Kanmani. Senior actor Anant Nag and South Indian popular actress Suhasini Mani Ratnam are playing important roles in the movie.
Director Mohan has earlier worked with renowned director Mani Ratnam in his script department. He has also worked in the team of Crazy star Ravichandran for a long time. Mohan's first directorial venture was the movie Shuklambaradharam.
Recently, he has completed the shooting of his second directorial venture Krishna Nee Letagi Baaro. Kanmani is his third Kannada movie. Now, he is looking for a suitable producer, who can invest on his third movie.
However, the movie Krishna Nee Letagi Baaro (KNLB) is presently at the post production stage. And the first copy of the movie will be ready on Mohan"s birthday September 25. KNLB is a sentiment comedy film, which features Ramesh Aravind, Nidhi and Neethu in the lead roles. The director is quite curious to know how the audience will receive his creative thoughts.