TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The long and unkempt hairs sported by Puneet Rajkumar in Yaare Koogadali is a look-a-like of Vikram in Anniyan. It has to be noted that the forthcoming Kannada film is directed by Tamil director Samuthirakani and the former seems to have taken inspiration from the avatar of Vikram.
It may be recalled that Puneet Rajkumar had sported similar kind of look in his earlier movie Raaj - The Showman directed by Prem. However, Yaare Koogadali is a remake of Tamil movie Porali. Produced by Raghavendra Rajkumar, the movie also features Yogish, Bhavana and Sindhu Lokanath in the lead roles.
The film has V Harikrishna's music and Sukumar's cinematography.