- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman Accuses Ishita Of Kidnapping Pihu!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Fans Upset With The Track, Trend ‘EndYHM’, Here’s What Ekta Kapoor Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Divyanka Tripathi Responds To Pregnancy Rumours, Says Her Silence Has Been Mistaken For An Agreement
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Make Interesting Revelations & Clarify Rumours On Rajeev’s Show!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
A few months ago, Shweta Tiwari's death rumours spread on social media. The actress had clarified that she doesn't feel like reacting to such rumours as she has been declared dead by people for the third time!
Divyanka Tripathi, who is favourite among the audiences, became the latest victim of a death hoax. It was said that the actress died in a car accident. Read on to know more...
Divyanka Falls Victim To A Death Hoax
A source close to the actress was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "There was a whatsapp message circulating that she was involved in a car accident on the highway and died on her way to the hospital."
How It Started…
It has to be recalled that television actors, Rachana and Jeeven recently died in an accident when their car collided with a parked truck. Apparently, some miscreants replaced Rachana's photos with Divyanka's photos and circulated it on Whatsapp.
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress took to Twitter to put these rumours to rest. She clarified that she is ‘very much alive' and not to bother her friends and family with such rumours.
"Someone's spreading news about me being in #RIPmode. Guys I'm very much alive. Please don't trouble my friends and family with such rumours."
Divyanka was quoted by a leading tabloid as saying, "People are believing some stupid rumours and then calling up my people to say that I have met with an accident and I am dead."
The Actress Is Getting Freaked Out Calls…
She further added, "I am getting freaked out calls from my loved ones. So I had to go public so that people don't believe such stories."